- Re-engineered and rebuilt rudder shaft.
- Pulled, inspected and replaced perfectly good propshaft, with the proclamation from the prop guy that the yanmar was perfectly aligned.
- New bronze chainplates and re-engineered G-10 bases and covers over butyl.
- New glass in the port holes, which included sandblasting the ports, installing the glass wrong, taking it all apart, installing the glass and seals right -- Kerry was also a trooper on this job. She did all the cleaning and prep and it was awful, including the second time.
- New padeyes in the forward deck -- bedded to raised G-10 pads to get clear of the teak.
- Rebuilt the anchor windlass (cleaned it and lubed it, basically) saving us the cost of a new one.
- Cleaned water tanks (awful job -- Kerry handled it like a pro)
- Divided the anchor locker and installed new spurling pipe from PT Foundry.
- Solar is ready to go now that the mounts are complete.
- Hydrovane unit is installed and aligned. We still need to sea trial.
- Honda generator is on line.
- Watermaker purchased and here.
- Iridium go purchased and here.
- AIS purchased -- still needs install.
- Honda outboard on Monday.
- Anchor chain goes all new both rodes on Monday.
- Oh yeah, fix the Dickenson stovepipe.
- and more.
|After six hours of sanding, one side.|
|This was halfway though the process.|
|Polished and waxed.|
|The last rivets for the sail track.|